Monday 22 October 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

So during my I-can't-be-in-the-classroom time, I needed to stop by my school to get my plane tickets sorted out. One of my students sees me, runs down the hallway, runs back and hands this note to me. I about died when I read it. I will translate it for you...lol.

 
Dear Mrs. Rodgers, I hope you had a nice flight and welcome back. I hope you had a nice time but you will [have] a better time in Cayman. J's name moved down K's name [moved] down. (our behavior chart) I'll keep you on track. You will have to see the rest of the fun things we did when you come. L out.
haha. I love his salutation! Also, I love that he was so concerned to tell me who was misbehaving just so I would be up to date! haha. Also, after translating this letter I realized this kid's teacher needs to teach him to use some punctuation! Geesh! haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment