Tuesday 18 September 2012

That Girl

I'm totally going to be that girl. You know, the one that makes you want to throw up. Yep. Just giving you a fair warning....

Today as class is starting I begin to say,
"Good morning class."
"Good morning Mrs. Rodgers."
"Today is Tuesday, September 18th. OOH! Does anyone know what today is?!?!"
'K': "Tuesday?"
"Well yes, but something else..."
'S': "OH! I know! It's your.....what's that thing called....? Hmm...your wedding day..no...ANNIVERSARY!"
"Well, close! Anniversary is something you celebrate yearly, but since it's only been 1 month..we cant exactly say anniversary, so its a month-aversary."

Yes, folks. Today marks our 1 month-aversary! :)

I told you I was going to be that girl. :)

Some of my favorite pictures caught on camera by our friends and family:

 
At one point in the middle of our ceremony I see our ring bearer on the floor...he was using the pillow as a pillow! haha. Love this little man! 

 




Happy Month-aversary Husband! :)


 
Also, I am dddyyyyiiiiinnnggggggg to see our professional wedding pictures!! (hint, hint) :)
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment